Help Center Live Community
July 24, 2014, 11:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please welcome our new developers  (Read 7387 times)
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« on: June 29, 2007, 05:13:37 PM »

Folks, just taking a moment to welcome wickshosting and belite (oh how I wanted to camelback those names...  wickHosting and beLite) to the development team.  Both are bringing some great ideas and will help speed up development and aid in getting hotfixes and releases done. 

Wickshosting has already started cranking out hotfixs (thank you!), and belite has been very instrumental in helping resolve IIS+PHP issues.

Again, please, unless they announce otherwise, do not IM or PM support requests to them.  IMs basically interrupt them and are rude (like a customer from work coming to your house) and PM's often do not get answered as fast as a post to the forum.

Additionally we're working with a new bug reporting and feature system, that should be a lot easier for everyone to use.  However, you do NOT have to use it, any developer or moderator can add a bug to the system.  If you wish to be notified of progress, I highly recommend you signup for an account (sorry, no integration with the forums yet, just not enough hours in the day) and you can set it to notify you if your bug or feature request has any action on it.

Again, all users can skip this, it's more work for you, and you don't have to do it.  But for those of us that like to know every detail we can on our own issues, it will be very handy.

Once the new issue system is ready to go, a separate announcement will be made.

how may I help you today?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: