Help Center Live Community
April 20, 2014, 10:20:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A New WinApp of sorts... any requests?  (Read 9619 times)
jamienz
Not too much to say...

rawr

« on: January 06, 2009, 08:02:02 PM »

At our hosting business we run our own in-house support system called "concierge" that ties in all our CRM, tickets, accounting and so on, and we recently began to offer live support via our website to supplement this.         To allow everything to stay tied together, we developed our own Microsoft Windows client for HCL which seems to work pretty well for what we do.       

As there seems to be a lot of interest in getting an HCL client back, I'd be pretty willing to try and dig out the HCL client code and re-write it as a stand-alone application - it's very much a part of our concierge suite at the moment so I couldnt just post that up, but I can do my best to get it out.       

I'll post some screen shots as soon as I get each part developed.       Any feature requests, recommendations, suggestions or what not would be appreciated :)

hxxp: img233. imageshack. us/my. php?image=ayionconciergenm5. png

^^ no idea what is going on here.  .  .   however, if you replace the "hxxp:  " with "hxxp: ", and remove the spaces before "imageshack", "us", "php" and "png", your sweet :P

Anyone interested?

:)

regards,

jamie
rwperkinsjr
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 07:14:36 PM »

Since I was an owner of the previous licensed version, I know I would be very interested. 

Anyone else?
lvalics
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 10:59:14 AM »

Yep, interested as well.

Best Regards,
Valics Lehel
http://www.grafxsoftware.com
jamienz
Not too much to say...

rawr

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 03:57:17 PM »

It's coming along. . .  just having to re-do the chat window from scratch as the our system polled the HCL server in a slightly different way. . .

Are there any features you want to make sure I include? Any features that you haven't seen elsewhere before that you think I should try? etc. . .

Thanks for the replies.

Jamie
Orange26
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »

This is just a suggestion.    I don't even know if it is possible.    I would like to see a function that will make the agent go offline when they lock their system and then come back online when they log in again.    It would be much easier for them if they have to step away for a minute. 

By the Way: Thanks! This is exciting!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 10:33:28 PM by Orange26 » Logged
lvalics
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 09:13:54 AM »

On canned messages, categorized and shortcut to canned message.

Best Regards,
Valics Lehel
http://www.grafxsoftware.com
jamienz
Not too much to say...

rawr

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 12:28:22 PM »

Quote from: Orange26
I would like to see a function that will make the agent go offline when they lock their system and then come back online when they log in again. 

Easy ^_^ I'll add it in. 

Quote from: lvalics
On canned messages, categorized and shortcut to canned message. 

How do you mean shortcuts? Like, shortcut keys? Or quick access buttons on the screen? The only categories I can do is by Public/Private and Department Public/Private as this is how HCL stores them. 

Cheers for the input all :)

Regards,

Jamie
w3it
Not too much to say...

Resigned

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 07:26:56 PM »

Jamie

Very nice! I was a licensed customer before as well.  What I suggest is to release a version for trial and if you are interested in supporting it, we could then test and give feedback and ideas to improve it.

Thanks for doing this.  A lot will appreciate it  :)

Regards
Ian
HCL User

Regards
Ian
Orange26
Not too much to say...

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 07:55:12 PM »

Any update on this?
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »

We're two weeks away from the official new windows application for use with Help Center Live.

how may I help you today?
jamienz
Not too much to say...

rawr

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 03:53:54 PM »

Quote from: w3it
Very nice! I was a licensed customer before as well.      What I suggest is to release a version for trial and if you are interested in supporting it, we could then test and give feedback and ideas to improve it. 

Thanks Ian - the software was intended to be a freebie anyway - to fill in the gap until the HCL client was re-released or, in the case where it was totally canned, this project would be developed further.   

Quote from: HCL Admin
We're two weeks away from the official new windows application for use with Help Center Live.   

I was waiting on an update like that - thanks HCL Admin.   

Until the new client is release, I'll postpone development until I know what this new client is like.     Look forward to seeing what you guys have done :)

Cheers,

Jamie
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:56:42 PM by jamienz » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: