Help Center Live Community
April 25, 2014, 07:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone can guide me, where can i download helpcenterlive V3 ???  (Read 5523 times)
cwy98345
Not too much to say...

« on: May 06, 2009, 08:41:26 AM »

Anyone can guide me, where can i download helpcenterlive V3 Huh

i waiting it long long ago. . . . .

By,
Kevin. C
NJAquaman
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 02:16:51 PM »

Quote from: cwy98345 link=topic=968. msg3933#msg3933 date=1241595686
Anyone can guide me, where can i download helpcenterlive V3 Huh

i waiting it long long ago.  .  .  .  . 

By,
Kevin.  C

"Help Center Live Version 3 is complete, and we're beta testing now!"

patients is a virtue
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 09:52:18 PM »

Yes, you cannot download version 3 yet as they are testing (as NJAquaman state).  Just because it is in beta doesn't mean you can get it.  They are doing a private (or closed) beta, meaning only a few people can test it right now.  Just be patient and as soon as the team has some more time they will get it finished up for us.

If you would like, you can still download version 2 which works quite well once set up properly.  But if you want version 3, you will have to have some patience.  Just keep checking up on the forum and you will know when you can download it

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
cwy98345
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 05:51:03 AM »

thanks for reply in this thread.

this V3 beta testing was launching from December 04, 2008 (which is post at the front page)

it was 6 months passed. . .

I know patient is virtue. . but waiting is suffering. . .  May we have some update news from the beta testing team??

Clock is ticking life away.
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 09:02:23 AM »

If you read through the forum, you will realize that V3 has been under development since 2007... Which I feel is quite a long time for a new version, even if it is a full recode, however you must remember that the development team does not get paid to make HCL. They do it in their spare time, which, recently, has been very little.  Feeding their families is more important than getting a new version of HCL finished. So you have a couple options... donate some money to them so that they can work their normal jobs a bit less, or sit patiently and wait.  That is what I am doing. I have been helping out where I can on the forums so that they can focus on more important things.

There is plenty you can help out with around here, even going through and fixing bugs in V2 would help, as we would then have a more functional help center in the mean time.

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »

Yeah, so that definitely isn't a helpful post Ninjazz... you are very lucky that I don't have moderator status on here (Despite doing all of the moderation). You would be warned/banned so fast, and the majority of your posts would be deleted.

Either help out or shut up

Spenser

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: