Help Center Live Community
April 18, 2014, 09:45:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Away for a bit.  (Read 10320 times)
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« on: July 07, 2007, 06:46:47 PM »

Due to some personal reasons, I'll not be on-line for about a week and a half.  While I'll be checking mail and the boards a couple times a day, I won't be on quite as much as I normally on.  I apologize in advance, however it's simply not something I have any control over.

how may I help you today?
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:46:26 AM »

As some of you may have noticed, I'm back... Cheesy  It'll be a few days before everything settles down again, but I should be on-line more often and more importantly, I'll be doing more work.  In SVN this morning I commited the basics for the configuration system.  While there are some details to iron out, I hope to be doing some alpha testing this weekend.  Next up is changes to the language code which will remove some issues with missing strings in alternate languages, and allow more control over the languages (one example I'd love to implement is setting an operators language(s).  Thus a bilingual operator can help more people.  The system will track what langs an op knows, and can present the visitor with a language choice at the beginning of chat.

how may I help you today?
haha0123
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 05:40:14 AM »

Tirion's quests wow power leveling are nice and lead wow power leveling to the eventual "Of Family" quest wow power leveling in Scarlet Strat (which gives an AWESOME cape).  They are grueling and take a wow power leveling while, but they are well worth the EXP and the latter quests in the line.  Be very careful aion power level of the quest "Of Forgotten Memories. " It is very unlikely that you can solo it.  Slowly make aion powerleveling your way toward Light Chappel's Hill, killing all the Bats/Hounds/Grubs buy wow gold and doing a couple Darrowshire quests.  There are a lot of Bats concentrated near the Marris Steed, and a lot of Grubs Northeast of that tower near there.  Avoid the quest where you have to explode the eight Ziggurauts (takes too long).  There are aion kinah some frustrating quests here where you have to gather a list of supplies or bring something from aion power level another zone (e. g. , the Fragments of the Past quest where you need wow gold uk Crystal Restore from the Northern Pylon in Un'Goro and a quest item from outside Dire Maul).  You'll probably want to avoid these quests.  You'll dip down to 40,000 EXP/hour here, but that's still pretty good.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: