Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 05:21:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slow responses to questions on these forums.  (Read 23767 times)
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« on: September 09, 2007, 04:28:55 AM »

Folks, if I'm a little slow responding right now, please understand that we are getting close to the end of a big project at work.  Normally I check the board 5 or 6 times a day (My total time logged in right now is 5 days, 5 hours!) however right now I'm lucky to check in every day or two.  Please bear with me a little, and know that I really do want to help, but keeping food on the table has to be a higher priority.

how may I help you today?
AMateos
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 02:22:51 PM »

Yes MLZ, we understand you. No problem.

Sotem.es - Spanish hosting with MSN Support
victor
HCL Member

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 05:19:22 PM »

yeah, we do, I'll try to help as much as I can

ChrisR
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 06:10:09 AM »

That okay.
haha0123
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 05:39:58 AM »

Your greatest wow power leveling grinding will probably wow power leveling take place here.  Your mount money wow power leveling will come from here.  Elemental Earths sell for wow gold 75 silver to 1 gold aion gold a piece on the auction house on my cheap wow power leveling server, and stacks of 20 Solid Stone sell for 1. 5 gold to 2 gold.  Make use of buy wow power leveling the auction house! At level 40, I had about 200 gold thanks to Badlands.  The Elemental warcraft gold Earths are also good if you are a tailor (powerlevel your tailoring skill with the aion powerleveling Earthen Vest pattern.  There is also a grind quest for the Lesser cheap aion power leveling Rock Elementals.  IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you are NOT using a nature-based wand.  Elementals are IMMUNE to nature damage.  If you are an enchanter, you can craft yourself a Greater Mystic Rod (level 175).  Right near a graveyard if you die.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: