First things first:DO NOT USE ON A PRODUCTION SERVER. CORRUPTION OF YOUR DATABASE AND ALIENATION OF YOUR CLIENTS IS ON YOUR OWN HEAD!!!
Ok, we've finally gotten things to a good point to release the beta. You won't find a ton of changes, this is a maintainance release, however it does not include any kind of ticket system. If there are no issues, then some minor changes will take place (mostly versioning) and it would be released. However there probably will be an issue or two to take care of, in which case we may release a new beta, or a release candidate.
Some changes in 2.1.3:
- Provided work around for PHP 5.2.2 bug in core
- Replaced osTicket with eTicket (Or remove Tickets and allow people to install their own)
- Fixed issue with themes not working correctly in eTicket on
- Fixed issue with initiate chats not working, put more real world timeouts into config
- Added more bots to the bot killer (about 40 more)
Most of the feature requests placed in the tracker have not been started here. The reason is that the development cycle for even a minor version will be more then a week or so. Figure on 1 to 2 months at least. Major version changes will probably not happen in less then a year. If more developers become involved, this could change.
Please feel free to post bugs in this announcement, for ease of finding them and getting them squashed, or if you like, use our tracker directly.
You may download beta1 from our downloads section