Help Center Live Community
April 20, 2014, 07:32:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Browser compatibility  (Read 11492 times)
espiral
Not too much to say...

« on: November 19, 2009, 11:48:31 PM »

Hi.

I just install HCL but it doesn't run over firefox, safari or chrome.  System stays when is trying to contact and operator.  IE works ok.
What I can do?
Thanks
thetao
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 04:53:13 PM »

We did some internal testing with HCL and IE and Firefox, and the chat connections seemed to go through normally.  Are you using a recent version of Firefox?  If you search these forums, there is a patch that's supposed to fix a problem with early versions of Firefox 3.  I haven't seen the problem myself, and so never applied it.  Otherwise, yes, I believe there are known issues with other browsers including Safari and Chrome.  Unless you're a good PHP programmer, the solution is to wait for HCL 3.0.  Sad  We found the current user <-> operator transport to be buggy in a number of other ways, too.  In the meantime, you might try Livezilla or Crafty Syntax, which are also both free.

BTW, you posted in the HclApp forum, which isn't really for general questions,.  I believe HclApp is a Windows HTML application (.hta) for HCL configuration or use....never tried it myself.
pun_tri
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 04:53:59 PM »

i am facing same problem, installed HCL software hcl-2. 1. 7 working fine in IE 6 or 7 but not in firefox 3+

any help,

client client/operator window does not start
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: