Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 01:00:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call for new maintainer for eTicket Module  (Read 12985 times)
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« on: June 18, 2007, 04:18:46 AM »

I'd like to find a new maintainer for the eTicket Module.  Because of some new modules I'm starting to work on after this release, and the fact that I'd prefer to concentrate on Core issues, we really need to find a PHP programmer to take over the eTicket project.  If you have interest in taking the project over, please either leave a message here, PM me, or otherwise drop me a line.

how may I help you today?
theodren
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 01:15:34 PM »

I'd be interested in helping. I can't devote 24 hours a day to it or anything as I have a 9-5 and i'm working on putting my own business together on the side, but at the same time it's a project that interests me.
Let me know what you think
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 01:26:22 PM »

Please be my guest.  I believe it still has a project page on the drupal site, I'll cede it over to you.

HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 01:28:09 PM »

Ok, I'll take that back, feel free to setup a project page over at the portal site ( http://helpcenterlive.com ).  If you need access to the initial attempt at it, I can PM you the download link.

hm2k
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 11:36:31 AM »

I wonder why you don't ask the developer of eTicket?
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 02:34:31 PM »

HMK, check your tracker for my name, you'll see why I gave up.  I had squashed some bridge related bugs up until the database corruption issue, and at that point decided it was futile, I don't have time to make the needed adjustments.  A few people have shown interest in making it happen, however no one has released anything.  I do know that someone is actively working on a module based on QuickTicket, however their work is completely independent of mine (however I usually get e-mailed at least once a week with a technical question about integration, so there is something happening).

As I've pointed out elsewhere, eTicket seems to be a fine ticket system.  But someone needs to resolve the integration issues between HCL and eTicket before I can suggest it as a compatible ticket system.  HCL is moving more to a "core", and modules will either be built for that core or not.  I'd love to see eTicket become the semi-official trouble ticket system for HCL, however the fact of the matter is, I don't have the time to make it happen, and even my efforts at building from scratch have been stymied.  We're working on HCL 3 right now, which is basically a rewrite of most of HCL.

If you would like to release a module for HCL, please, your welcome to.  My focus for Open Source right now is going to stay with HCL.

MiJaMu
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 06:57:10 PM »

can i have a copy of the current eticket integration code?  i want to see if i can't get it back to working.
~ MiJa
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: