Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 03:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything appears to be working, but no messages are coming through  (Read 3080 times)
valpd
Not too much to say...

« on: February 02, 2010, 03:39:18 PM »

Hi, I appreciate any help I can get.

I have HCL installed and it appears to work.   When I go to /admin/login. php I am able to login.
I can launch the monitor and on my site the icon changes to read "Online", but when I request a chat,
I am not getting any notifications in the monitor and no way to accept any chats.   I see the chat requests showing up in the statistics.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Val

chu_bun
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 11:52:13 PM »

Same situation here.     I checked the apache access_log and the monitor page is refreshing as expected.     But somehow it never sees any request.     If I send a request then click on the "Live" button again, then the second monitor window will see the request.  

I have another computer with hcl currently running.     If I copy the hcl folder from the working computer over,  everything works fine.

I also tried this one time (cant tell if it will work the next time).   Logged in as admin, clicked "settings", then clicked on all the buttons at least one.   Then suddenly it started taking request.

Basing on these 2, I guess some required files are missing when the folder is first set up.   
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:36:29 AM by chu_bun » Logged
acap1992
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 12:59:11 PM »

so many probs for hcl. . change to another script is better  >:(
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: