Help Center Live Community
April 17, 2014, 01:50:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't see users on the site.  (Read 2997 times)
happybattles
Not too much to say...

« on: May 20, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »

I have put the image code into my site, and I can see my online and offline icons.

However, when a visitor comes to the site, my monitor does not display any information about them and does not even beep to let me know I have a visitor.   This is the same in both Internet Explorer and Firefox, both visiting and monitoring.

I have applied the patch to make Firefox work, and it does.

The visitor can still request a chat and the chat request still works.   Once the chat is accepted, I can chat with those who've requested with no problem.

I would like to know when visitors show up, though.   So if there's a fix for this please help.
happybattles
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »

Firebug error I just found:  Permission denied to call method Location. toString
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 08:01:11 PM »

Either that image code does not support it (as some of them don't handle it properly) or seeing visitors on the site does not work at all anymore. It has been a couple years since the last release of HCL, and V3 is being worked on right now, but there are plenty of bugs in V2 left. I would recommend trying another image code, and then if that doesn't work, roll up your sleeves and dig in

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: