Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 08:51:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Change the "Choose a Nickname for this Chat" Message?  (Read 2860 times)
mjclementz
Not too much to say...

« on: October 20, 2009, 09:43:46 PM »

I would like to change the message "Choose a Nickname for this Chat" or whatever it says RIGHT before the user attempts to connect with an operator.  I just want to change it to "Please enter your full name".  I've dug through twenty or so PHP files and did a search here but have come up empty handed. 

Any takers?
thetao
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 10:35:02 PM »

<install dir>/lang/english. php

So you're not having any other issues?  I am still trying to figure out why my online/offline icons want to disappear, and I just fixed two other minor syntax errors.
mjclementz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 11:55:43 PM »

I've been lucky, tao.  I had a pro install this software that I'm guessing was intimately knowledgeable about it's inner workings. 

Thanks so much for helping me find that Nickname bit and good luck with your efforts.  Hopefully v3 will be out SOON and we can all get away from the endless troubles that affect so many others here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: