Help Center Live Community
April 19, 2014, 06:23:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New XHTML Template w/Mobile Support!!!  (Read 10978 times)
siforek
Not too much to say...

« on: January 12, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »

I know that v3 is on the way and to some it mite make sense to wait till it's released to customize it to this degree but I'm impatient and I run a business so I need something for my needs now.

I'm used hcl for quite some time on multiple sites, and even been paid to customize templates, so I know it in and out.  I've grown sick of those nasty tables(no offense to uber), but web 2. 0 is old news and a makeover is needed immediately to work into my new site, so. .

A completely new template is on the way, and since I'm such a nice guy I'll share it with all of you.

On another note.  I'm having some issues accessing and chatting with my visitors on my mobile device so I'll be fixing that and releasing those changes here too.

I'm a firm believer of open source, hence my generosity.  All I ask is that you keep me in mind for any custom work in the future.  I'll update this post soon with the files & please let me know if you have any suggestions/feedback. 
lvalics
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 01:42:30 PM »

We would like to share our new things as well, but we wait for version 3. beta to not work 2 times :-(

Best Regards,
Valics Lehel
http://www.grafxsoftware.com
siforek
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 09:55:53 PM »

To be honest, custom templates for hcl are easy for me so it makes sense for me to do it twice. 

Simply detecting the user agent and using a minimal, 1 window template takes care of the mobile version.  Again, worth the time to do it twice.
lvalics
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »

Could be, but because version 3.0.0 is close, I think we will wait :-)

Best Regards,
Valics Lehel
http://www.grafxsoftware.com
siforek
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 04:12:59 AM »

I'm having some issues with the mobile functionality.  Basically I have to rewrite all the admin themes, but more importantly monitor. php must include all info in one frame as well as the current chat session to work on my mobile device, so I'm going to wait for v3 to complete that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: