Help Center Live Community
April 19, 2014, 04:32:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat doesn't see operator  (Read 3521 times)
Lapsed Pastafarian
Not too much to say...

« on: September 01, 2010, 03:33:15 PM »

We have managed to install HCL on our site but in testing once the person initiating the chat is never able to connect with the operator.   The operator sees the chat request and accepts it and can type message to chat requester but the chat requester doesnt see that, just message "waiting to connect"  We have issues with firefox but Safari and IE7 both work.   Problem arises with all three browsers.   HELP!!!!
Lapsed Pastafarian
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 05:17:08 PM »

>:(  Is there anyone here who actually can answer technical questions.   I haven't noticed much.   Is it better to just move on to a different package like CraftySyntax.
Maykel
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 01:48:01 PM »

I have the same problem, and i dont know what to do! Anyone? My version is 2. 1. 5 (i've tried to upgrade to 2. 1. 7, but the same thing happen). . .  i have a PHP 5 + Apache.  Using Firefox, i tried to connect with a monitor, and just appears "offline".  When i tried on Internet Explorer, the session has been started, but i cant chat!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: