Help Center Live Community
April 16, 2014, 08:36:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chat window  (Read 3071 times)
csemultimedia
Not too much to say...

« on: May 27, 2010, 04:08:17 PM »

good morning i installed the live help chat, followed all the instructions did everything set it up, and tring to test it on my other computer. . . i am logged in, signed in as ONLINE went to the other computer went to the live help page tried to connect it says please wait while we connect you and that is as far as it goes. . . its doesnt send a message to my other computer where i am logged on as an operator to let me know there is someone tring to chat what do i do
BryceM
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 08:54:04 PM »

What browsers have you tried?

I'm having the same issue, but I'm using Internet Explorer 8. 0. 7600. 16385, Firefox 3. 6. 3 and Chrome 5. 0. 375. 55.
My website is hosted on a Linux server with PHP 5 and MySQL 5.

Internet Explorer has worked (mostly), but Firefox and Chrome have not.   For IE, the chat initiation by the website isn't working, either, although I'm only assuming that an image would load saying, "A live support operator is requesting a chat.  Click here for help. "

I'm thinking about putting a warning on /lang/english. php line 251 so that it will echo a warning about all browsers besides IE8.

Can anyone recommend a different solution?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: