Help Center Live Community
April 18, 2014, 01:14:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CoForm & Browse + Joomla  (Read 3816 times)
gwgaming
Not too much to say...

« on: October 29, 2008, 12:48:16 AM »

Hello all,

We're have great difficulty getting the CoBrowse and CoForm working - I've checked over the config. php and the "monitor site traffic" variable is true.  I've generated the code and placed it into a site 'module' within the website; I've tried all the code options available. 

The general features, chat/e-mail submission etc are fantastic and work without a problem.  I just can't see when a visitor is on the website, and therefore not able to initiate a chat with them.

Using Joomla v1. 5. 7 - could someone shed some light on the best setup possible to get HCL working as it should?

Also, great software - loving the interface and simplicity of installation; just a few niggling issues which good documentation would solve :)

Ryan
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

And I have used joomla for clients and I have had no problems with that. It all comes down to preference Wink As for the cobrowse and such, I am fairly sure it is mostly broken right now and only works in a few setups. If you can, hold out for v3, it should have something that works

Ninjazz: Please leave the dead topics (anything that hasn't been posted on for over a month) alone. There will be no zombie threads while I am watching!

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: