Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 11:09:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: diffrent themes for departments  (Read 16020 times)
jakow86
Not too much to say...

« on: October 11, 2008, 06:55:31 PM »

Hi!

I would like to use one HCL installation on many websites.  To do so, I created a diffrent department for each website, a on each website I can a place a diffrent icon to activate this department only, without the choice.

That's all easy.  What I would like to have is a diffrent theme / template on each chat window, coresponding to the proper website.

Is there a way to have a diffrent theme for every department?
Monty
HCL Regular

back up.. Back Up.. BACK UP!

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 07:02:28 PM »

There is always a way!

Unfortunately, it would mean a core rewrite and many more templates.  Please feel free to undertake this if you have the time and the ability.  After all, this software is open source and modifications are allowed.

back up.. Back Up.. BACK UP!
AllinJac
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 11:11:46 PM »

I have a question.

I have many website, but want to do it in a slightly different way.

Create departments for each website, not allow the customer to chage the department when they get to the page and send all of the sites to a generic site for example www. helpme. com that would have one new theme for all the sites.

What would I need to do to change the department field so that it was not selectable or changeable by the end user since we may be supporting like 80+ sites I do not want them to use a dropdown and see all the sites that we are supporting as some of them are competitors of each other.

Now after we do all of that is it possible to transfer a chat from one chat operator to another? Sorry we are new at this.  So we could use the first department like an operator then transfer the call to the right chat operator either sales or support.  Thanks soooooooo much for your time and effort.

Jay
Aldoseri
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 09:07:05 PM »

Hi,

I've been away from HelpCenter for a while but this is regarding the first part of your question.

If you don't want users to select department all you have to is to include a hidden field with the name of the main department department.  I actually have to look in the HTML to see if it is a straight HTML or it involves some basic php.

Or as a quick fix create a floating DIV with a white background or a nice log and keep it aligned on top of the selection menu.

as of the rest of your question I will have to refresh my memory with the script.  I have several websites that I need to monitor from one computer.  Luckily I don't need or let's say can't afford to have others to take care of this task, so I'm the CEO, SFO, driver and Janitor.

Anyway, If I came across something useful I'll let you know.
Benjie94
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 04:33:09 AM »

shoaib1986
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »

When obtaining a business loan for a pawn shop, it is imperative that your business plan has a clear and concise executive summary that provides an outline of what are seeking to accomplish, how much capital you are seeking to raise, the management biography of the business owner, and an overview of the anticipated profit and loss statements of the business.  Here is an example of how the title paragraph should be written.

Business Broker Gladstone
Kids77
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 06:27:02 PM »

• Man gifts- Man usually like a  personalized gifts  that represents a masculine image.  Any object related to men fashion and made up of a metal like stainless steel can do this job perfectly.  Some of the best man gifts in this category are cufflinks, hip flask, toothpick folder and tankard etc.

personalized gifts
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: