Help Center Live Community
July 23, 2014, 10:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Email sent automatically upon chat initiation  (Read 4368 times)
4GoodSolutions
Not too much to say...

« on: February 27, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

Hello,

I'm wondering if it is hard to fix some hack so that HCL automatically send an email to operator upon chat request?

It is a good idea especially if employee is not at the computer at the moment.

Any idea?

Regards.
oraclesoon
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 09:54:11 AM »

Sending SMS will be more practical. The operator is not near his desk to read email anyway.

However, when the operator is not around the desk, he may simply switch his status to offline mode in the monitor window. Then when the website visitor clicks on the chat request icon, he will be presented with a form to fill. This form will be sent as email.
4GoodSolutions
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 07:05:46 PM »

Sending SMS will be more practical. The operator is not near his desk to read email anyway.

However, when the operator is not around the desk, he may simply switch his status to offline mode in the monitor window. Then when the website visitor clicks on the chat request icon, he will be presented with a form to fill. This form will be sent as email.

I have connected my email to be forwarded to SMS service :-) So I need that upon chat request HCL send email to specific address.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: