It seems I left a line out of the setup instructions... No problem about the post, it happens...
Here are the proper instructions:
Steps for installing eTicket system for Help Center Live.
NOTE: This version of eTicket has been modified to allow it to work properly
on Help Center Live. There is no project admin for this project, if your
interested, check out the forums at http://helpcenterlive.com
for more info.
1. Make sure you have Installed Help Center Live properly. If HCL is not
running correctly, odds are this mod will not either.
2. Unzip and copy files to your root HCL directory (often web/hcl/)
3. Install the eTicket application according to eTickets instructions
4. Edit the /hcl/modules/eTicket/hcl/config.php file and make both active and display variables true
5. Edit settings.php file after installing. Put the actual path in the $rootpath_dir
6. eTicket should now be working.