Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 08:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum look & feel  (Read 14075 times)
dclune
« on: July 18, 2007, 10:02:16 AM »

Well, I hope you like the look of the forums...

The concept that 'Help Center Live' is all about people connecting and chatting is what made me go for the speech bubble effect, and because the original logo was already based on the color blue, I went with that, making it a little more richer.

But, I do know that art is in the eye of the viewer. Different impressions conjure for different people. That's what makes us 'unique' ~cliche I know, but oh well.

Your opinion is appreciated... thanks Smiley
Jordan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 10:00:43 AM »

Oh darn, I said I didn't like it but I was looking at the SMF theme. I've switched to the "Help Center Live" theme now and it looks really nice.

Perhaps you should make it the Forum Default so everybody will see it when they first sign up.
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 05:39:33 PM »

Actually, once dclune gets the thank-o-matic in the theme, I'll be switching it back to default. Smiley

how may I help you today?
lawnmowertech
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 05:49:12 PM »

Well, I hope you like the look of the forums...

The concept that 'Help Center Live' is all about people connecting and chatting is what made me go for the speech bubble effect, and because the original logo was already based on the color blue, I went with that, making it a little more richer.

But, I do know that art is in the eye of the viewer. Different impressions conjure for different people. That's what makes us 'unique' ~cliche I know, but oh well.

Your opinion is appreciated... thanks Smiley

i have  the  smf  forum  but   dont have  help center live  yet  can these two be  linked  together  somehow ?  if so  how  do i  get it to being  hacker  safe   cause my  forum will be  linked  from  my  online  store    the  problem is  the  cart  system  i  use   they have there  own  live help  feature  but  it dont work   i  am  thinking  on  seeing if there is  a way  of integrating   a  secure  live help  feature   into  the  cart   but  dont know how to  do this  may just  have the forum  as  the  live help  feature   please  tell me  if  this  can be integrated in the  forum site 
victor
HCL Member

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 03:50:39 PM »

i feel confortable with this design  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 04:12:32 PM by victor » Logged

RayUK
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »

Oh darn, I said I didn't like it but I was looking at the SMF theme. I've switched to the "Help Center Live" theme now and it looks really nice.

Perhaps you should make it the Forum Default so everybody will see it when they first sign up.

I originally posted agreed - but, I feel there is a serious problem with the HCL theme.

There is no indication of date and time of posting - unlike the original SMF layout.

I think the need to know how old a topic is, is vitally important.  I'm switching back.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:49:19 AM by RayUK » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: