Help Center Live Community
April 21, 2014, 12:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Hosted Help Center Live (Up to 10 Departments/Operators)  (Read 3459 times)
gpl
Not too much to say...

« on: April 17, 2010, 08:09:13 PM »

LiveCustomerChat. com is now providing a free hosted version of an enhanced GPLv2 version of Help Center Live.   I previously posted to the Paid Installation board several months ago that we would be charging a minimum of $19. 95 a month.   We have decided to go completely free and the service is entirely self-provisioning.   You can sign up and immediately begin using the software.

This will give you all of the features of the GPLv2 version of HCL without needing to install or run any software or scripts on your servers.   You only need to place the codes in your web pages to load the chat buttons, FAQ, etc.

I'm hoping that we could get feedback on the service from early users.   Please test it out and let me know if you have any questions or problems with it.   Thanks!
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 11:13:02 PM »

When are you posting the code? All improvements, per the GPL are to be made public..

how may I help you today?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: