Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 06:19:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting errors on install - Could someone look and let me know how to fix  (Read 3642 times)
tommieb
Not too much to say...

« on: August 27, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file '/var/hsphere/local/home/nanab/nanasnaturalnappies. com/helpcenterlive/class/. . /compile/%%157/%%1577182921/4a96a6f6c3658' in /var/hsphere/local/home/nanab/nanasnaturalnappies. com/helpcenterlive/class/smarty/Smarty. class. php on line 1115

Warning: fetch(/var/hsphere/local/home/nanab/nanasnaturalnappies. com/helpcenterlive/class/. . /compile/%%157/%%1577182921/mod_HelpCenter. tpl. php) [function. fetch]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/hsphere/local/home/nanab/nanasnaturalnappies. com/helpcenterlive/class/smarty/Smarty. class. php on line 1279

Warning: fetch(/var/hsphere/local/home/nanab/nanasnaturalnappies. com/helpcenterlive/class/. . /compile/%%157/%%1577182921/mod_HelpCenter. tpl. php) [function. fetch]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/hsphere/local/home/nanab/nanasnaturalnappies. com/helpcenterlive/class/smarty/Smarty. class. php on line 1279

Warning: fetch() [function. include]: Failed opening '/var/hsphere/local/home/nanab/nanasnaturalnappies. com/helpcenterlive/class/. . /compile/%%157/%%1577182921/mod_HelpCenter. tpl. php' for inclusion (include_path='. :/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/hsphere/local/home/nanab/nanasnaturalnappies. com/helpcenterlive/class/smarty/Smarty. class. php on line 1279
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »

My guess is you didn't follow the instructions and chmod that folder. As you can tell with the first error, there was a problem writing the file. Therefore something is blocking it from being written, which almost always means you don't have permission to write there. CHMOD it to 777 and it should work fine

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
tommieb
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 06:31:47 PM »

I CHMODd the whole folder and everything within it to 777 and I still get the same errors.

Let me look at it again.   Maybe it did not take
tommieb
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 06:41:01 PM »

Yeah, I went back and set the permissions to 777 for everything in the folder class whether folders or files and I still get the same message. 

I assume that it can not write the compile/numbered folder/numbered file but the permission are set to allow all to write to that directory.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:46:26 PM by tommieb » Logged
tommieb
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 06:50:08 PM »

Thanks.   I got it.   I had to change the safe mode setting even though I had no idea that I had safe mode on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: