Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 06:16:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: having trouble with a few things on HCL install  (Read 4257 times)
tuftystick
Not too much to say...

« on: June 24, 2008, 08:49:37 PM »

Hey Guys,

I think there is something wrong with my HCL install, when i launch live help it loads up a blank page with the 'G' template icons at the top but nothing else, and also when i click to do a operator chat it says error at the top with no error message.

Do you guys know whats happening here?  This has happened on a previous install i have had aswel both templates im confused Huh
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:56:55 PM »

Fresh install should fix it for you, but it may be an issue with the template being corrupt (either due to something you did, or from the start)

Please leave the dead topics (anything that hasn't been posted on for over a month) alone. There will be no zombie threads while I am watching!

Spenser
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 06:25:13 PM by SpenserJ » Logged

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: