Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 11:43:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Error Messages after installation  (Read 4254 times)
fallenicare
Not too much to say...

« on: February 11, 2009, 01:35:01 PM »

Hello,
i've installed the current version of the software.  the installation works fine.  But now i am not able to enter the admin section.  i've received the following error messages:

Notice: mysql_connect() [function. mysql-connect]: SQL safe mode in effect - ignoring host/user/password information in /mnt/hosts/123456789/www/www. mydomain. de/hcl/class/database. php on line 48

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/hosts/123456789/www/www. mydomain. de/hcl/class/database. php:48) in /mnt/hosts/123456789/www/www. mydomain. de/hcl/class/auth. php on line 135

i really hope that there will be a way to solve this problem.
many thanks in advance for any help.

kindly regards
Ryan L.
Not too much to say...

The bird is the word!

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 11:01:47 PM »

Hello fallenicare,

Your problem seems to reside in your php.ini file. I think you'll need to edit this file by hand (not hard at all, just use a plain-text editor like notepad...do not use MS Word). Ask your hoster where to find this file if you do not already know.

Simply change this text around line 158:
Code:
safe_mode = On
from "On" to "Off"

and see if this helps your issue Cheesy
The second error is nothing to worry about. It is trying to redirect you somewhere but can't because the previous error is displayed. If you resolve error #1, error #2 should also disappear.

Ryan
fallenicare
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 04:10:11 PM »

Hello,

many thanks for your help.  well, the php safe modus is already off.  so it seems that this will be not the problem. maybe you or somebody else havre another idea?
i really appreciate an answer. . .
thanks in advance

martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: