Help Center Live Community
April 21, 2014, 03:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hits and misses...  (Read 26850 times)
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« on: November 03, 2007, 10:22:20 AM »

As many have noted, my time has been very tight for the last few months.  I'm in the process of divesting a majority of my Internet assets, and only keeping my little hosting company going (mainly because it takes so little of my time to operate).  This involves selling or closing several Internet properties and is complicated by intermingled IP, shared resources, legal entanglements and the like.  Basically a 14 hour workday each weekday.  In addition I'll be "retiring" to a small retail business, as I'm simply not content to sit at home and program.  This is all in addition to being a single father of three very active little boys.  HCL has taken somewhat of a back burner, although I try to check in from time to time.

Tonight I did a little checking of various parts of the site, one of which is the server stats.  In October we show nearly 750,000 hits.  While HCL has a great deal of popularity, and I'm sure it will continue growing, those hits were made by 20,000 different IP address, and by appearances it seems that the vast majority are from different computers.  To everyone who visits helpcenterlive.com, thank you. 

I certainly miss spending 3 to 4 hours a day working on code and helping folks out.  I most certainly appreciate the efforts of the entire HCL development and moderation team, particularly Victor in the last few months.  These guys have kept the fires lit and the coffee going for the project, please remember no one gets paid for this, and I'm loath to put so much as a google ad up.  Thanks to everyone for their support and patience with me for the long absences. 

I've gotten news of a rumor that HCL is again unsupported, nothing can be further from the truth, and while development is at a crawl, and the support forums do not get the daily attention I normally prefer to give, it is supported and will continue to be.  Basically the slow down is the effect of real life intruding, one hopes that real life will take a break and allow me to focus on getting some really cool new features into the source soon.

how may I help you today?
victor
HCL Member

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 09:26:45 PM »

we will be here until our life and time let us stay, so while we can help, we will be alive

HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 02:46:48 AM »

I'm picking up where Mike left off. I am looking forward to the challenges and excited I have the opportunity to work on this.

Jason

how may I help you today?
victor
HCL Member

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 08:15:01 PM »

Good to know that Jason, thanks for taking care about this project Smiley

Tobes
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »

Thanks for all your efforts, HCl is the best free help center live thanks to you.

Good luck with V3

T
sunny123
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 08:48:41 AM »

Learning how wow power leveling to make him desire wow power leveling you again can be as simple as understanding wow power leveling a little about male psychology.  This is world of warcraft gold nothing deep or hard to understand.  It is just knowing how a man's mind works.  When he first met you, the best wow gold fact that you seemed unavailable was one of the big attractions.  He enjoyed the challenge and that made cheapest wow gold him desire you.  If you had run up to him and threw yourself at him, he would have run away as fast as possible.  Sadly, this is what may have happened to your relationship.  You became too available and he took you for granted.  This dampened his desire for you and he went back to the hunt.
dfjuyk
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 04:07:14 AM »

Thanks

everythingwow gold lately.  Where is cheap wow goldthe Thanks to Mat McCurley forbuy wow gold pointing .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: