Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 05:25:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: huge server load all of the sudden due to HCL  (Read 2796 times)
sackling
Not too much to say...

« on: October 22, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »

Hello,

I have been using HCL for over a year with little to no issues.  However recently my server has taken on a huge increase on the load due to hcl. 

If I stay logged in during these times my website pretty much slows to a crawl and becomes unusable.  I have upped my private server allocations on dreamhost but still my site becomes impossibly slow due to hcl. 

I'm wondering if there is any fix for this? I tried uninstalling compleletly and then reinstalling but have the same issues still. 

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Can't wait for that new version.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
thetao
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »

I'm new to HCL, and have never done server-side PHP debugging, so I won't be of much help, but I'm curious if you've managed to narrow it down to a particular script(s)?  If nothing has changed on the server, my guess would have been a corrupt file in either the cache or compile directories, or something garbled in MySQL.   But a reinstall would have fixed that.   My advice is to. . . divide and conquer?  Keep us updated on your progress.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: