Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 07:41:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned?  (Read 3917 times)
willas00
Not too much to say...

« on: July 28, 2008, 08:39:08 PM »

I went away on Saturday last week and HCL was saying i was logged in.  So my mate kicked me from HCL.

I've came back this week logged into HCL and It said an admin requested you close chat I clicked ok now I cant login nor view the site.

Any one help?

I've logged in as my mate on my mobile but cant see nothing obvious
BYTEmySITE
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 06:41:38 PM »

Aloha,

Uncertain, but this may be a bug to be dealt with.

In the meantime, a quick fix is to just setup a new operator account.  Sounds like the software is working, so no need to fight the issue.  Just do a work around.

Now, if this we'll call it  a"BUG" is in fact a bug.  Then you will ned to report it as such, and it will require the HCL team to deal with.

The only downside to a new operator account, is that you will not rake up the hours in the same operator account.  You should be able to see transcripts and such though.

Hope this helps

Aloha
ScriptJunkie
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 01:10:33 AM »

I've had that same issue.  Every now and again I get that message and have to be persistent with login to get back in. 

FYI - this is the same script that comes up whenever an admin boots an operator. 

It seems that perhaps somehow the software is randomly generating "boot" commands.  Or, it could be that a specific function generates this command (in error, obviously), but I haven't figured out what it is yet.  I haven't found a common activity that I'm performing that causes it.

I will say however, that it almost always happens upon login.  Usually after testing the functionality by talking to myself.  (i. e.  visiting my site and clicking the chat request button to chat with myself as an operator).  It doesn't surprise me that such an action would launch a boot command, as it tends to send the software into a perpetual circle if one or more chat requests goes unanswered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: