Help Center Live Community
April 25, 2014, 01:05:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I get tons of "Permission denieds"  (Read 3319 times)
BigBen
Not too much to say...

« on: February 04, 2008, 02:13:39 AM »

I am making my new hosting company. and when installing Live Help Support, I get tons of MySQL Errors.

Like:

Permission denied in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 317

and I get a BIG long list of these... and they go short to long when I go to different pages.
I am planning on opening this site on Monday, and this is casing delays.
victor
HCL Member

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »

did you give the required permissions to the folders before installing HCL?

BigBen
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 01:55:29 AM »

I have cmond the files it has told me to the right permissions... I also set some folders to the right permissions... I reinstalled HCL... But all the same errors come up.

These are all the warnings... I set them to some full permissions, but still doesn't work.

Warning: fopen(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_operators/d629d628b149ebe645e7db907e11778a.dbc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 319

Warning: mkdir(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_notes) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 317

Warning: fopen(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_notes/4195a67afca62760c36a82e4c974197e.dbc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 319

Warning: mkdir(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_operators) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 317

Warning: fopen(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_operators/d629d628b149ebe645e7db907e11778a.dbc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 319

Warning: mkdir(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_notes) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 317

Warning: fopen(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_notes/4195a67afca62760c36a82e4c974197e.dbc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 319

Warning: mkdir(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_operators) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 317

Warning: fopen(/home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/../cache/hcl_operators/412021a74f7f15401a5c474b5c58e8c1.dbc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quadhost/domains/quadhost.net/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 319
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: