Help Center Live Community
April 25, 2014, 01:00:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: icons do not show after clicking use default and submitting.  (Read 34639 times)
lynnspain
Not too much to say...

« on: April 14, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »

Hello,
I have just installed HCL 3 times as I keep getting strange errors and can not find solutions here.  I hope someone can help me. 
I am hosting with hostgater - baby croc
latest version of HCL
auto installed by hostgator.

2 problems:
1:- if I click on use default icons and submit,  the pics disapear never to be seen again.
2:- When I ask for code for images I get
You don't have permission to access /live/admin/code. php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The other 3 code generators seem to work ( they didn't on previous attempts so I guess I am improving. . . . )

Any help will be much pareciated.
Thanks in advance.

That is it so far as I can see.   
KennyD
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 12:23:52 AM »

This is an old post, but it came up in the search so I thought I'd post a reply.

I had the same problem (with HostGator too) and had to have their tech fix something.   They have a Knowledgebase articel for their techs so they know how to fix it.   Just tell them the problem.

Regards,

Ken Walker
Want to play guitar? hxxp: www. howtoplayguitarlessons. com
thetao
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 05:38:13 PM »

If this doesn't bump the topic to the top, I will start a new thread.

I just installed HCL and it is mostly working fine.   But I am experiencing the same problem: broken online and offline icons for each department, both inside the admin login and for the web site chat link.   Our hosting provider is EHostPros, not HostGator.

Any hints on what the problem actually is?  It would appear to be a problem resolving paths, but as most everything else works, it isn't affecting HCL globally.

Thanks.
Lsmith
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 12:26:31 AM »

Quote from: thetao link=topic=950.    msg4507#msg4507 date=1256056693
If this doesn't bump the topic to the top, I will start a new thread.    

I just installed HCL and it is mostly working fine.       But I am experiencing the same problem: broken online and offline icons for each department, both inside the admin login and for the web site chat link.       Our hosting provider is EHostPros, not HostGator.    

Any hints on what the problem actually is?  It would appear to be a problem resolving paths, but as most everything else works, it isn't affecting HCL globally.    

Thanks.  

I am also having this problem, any updates?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 07:57:24 AM by Lsmith » Logged
mattdmin
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 06:14:53 PM »

Make sure you save your new icons as .  gif's.   Then upload the new gif icon to the icons folder through the HCL admin panel.   Hope that helps!  Helped me.
uncle
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 04:40:29 AM »

ebelow is excited to announce the launch of its new line of sophisticated ipad2 accessories made from eco-leather for the environmentally sensible tablet user.  Their folio-style, eco-leather ipad 2 keyboard
 are created from Restriction of Hazardous Substances leather, ensuring that these genuine leather cases are manufactured with limited impact on the environment.

Apple released its much-coveted iPad 2 this past weekend with customers lining up around the world, eager to purchase the latest in tablet technology.  In fact, according to The New York Times, Apple’s iPad 2 TPU Cases is “the fastest-selling gadget in the history of electronics. ” The Huffington Post raves, “Critics are praising it, customers are lining up for it and scalpers are cashing in on resold devices. ”

Regardless of all of this iPad 2 madness, it’s hard to overlook the fact that using this electronic-wonder can become uncomfortable and even cumbersome without a well-designed case.  Thankfully, there are a variety of ipad 2 stand to choose from and some, like the eco-friendly line by ebelow, can be found at your local Apple store or direct through ebelow. com.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: