Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 05:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Online, But Icon Does Not Change to "Live"  (Read 4147 times)
crewnm
Not too much to say...

« on: June 05, 2009, 04:59:34 PM »

even when i am set to Online, the icon my my web page is not showing any change at all.  So, it always appears that i am offline.

When I swtich to ONLINE, people then are able to initiate chat, but icon still says "offline"

Any advice?
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »

As always, tell me the browser and operating system that you are using as the operator. And what code did you use for the icon? Some of them do not work properly

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
BrianP
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 09:53:45 PM »

Been a while since I looked, but.....

When I was working this, the icons themselves never refreshed.  At least, I never got them to refresh.  I had to wrap the icon in a web page which had a refresh.  Something like.....

<html>
  <meta http-equiv=refresh content="60; URL=http:<webpage>">
<head>
</head>
<body>

<!-- BEGIN Help Center Live Code, Copyright (c) 2005 Help Center Live. All Rights Reserved -->
<!-- generated code is here -->
<!-- END Help Center Live Code, Copyright (c) 2005 Help Center Live. All Rights Reserved -->

</body>
</html>
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: