Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 05:26:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Install error HCL 2.1.5 PHP 4.4.7 MySQL 5.0.27-std IE 7.0.6 Apache 1.3.37 (Unix)  (Read 6106 times)
WiFiTech
Not too much to say...

« on: November 12, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »

I am not used to setting up HCL without an auto installer. I did my best on understanding the answers to the fields in setup. I have verified the chmod of 777 and I am sure of the username password, just not sure on the database name. I named it helpcenter but not sure if I am supposed to add the jkc1211_ or if it stay hcl_ then I fried out... LOL. I was sure I had it figured out until I deleted the setup folder and this is the error when I go to the website/hcl/ directory.

Not sure which way to proceed? Below the error is the config.php content that I tried to fix.

*********** Error at http://www.domain.com/hcl/ *********
Warning: includer(/home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/../config.php) [function.includer]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/include.php on line 90

Warning: includer() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/../config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/include.php on line 90

Warning: includer(/home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/../lang/.php) [function.includer]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/include.php on line 118

Warning: includer() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/../lang/.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/include.php on line 118

Notice: Undefined index: host in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: username in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: password in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 48
Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

********** config.php info **************
    // Database info
        // Your database DNS host name, usually localhost
        $conf['host'] = 'localhost';

// The name of the database that contains/will contain the HCL
        // tables.
        $conf['database'] = 'jkc1211_helpcenter';

// The username used to access the database.
        $conf['username'] = 'hcltech';

// The password for this username
        $conf['password'] = '******';

// You may want to make the tables have a prefix if it is a shared database
        $conf['prefix'] = '';

// The length of time in seconds that the database cache will be kept
        $conf['expire'] = 86400; //24 hours

// Installation info
        // If you have safe_mode set to 'on' in your php.ini, change this to true
        $conf['safe_mode'] = false;

// The URL where HCL is installed
        $conf['url'] = 'https://online.impulseconnect.com/hcl';

// Monitor visitor activity as well as chats in the request monitor
        $conf['monitor_traffic'] = true;

// The polling method you wish to use
        $conf['poll'] = 'load_balanced';

// Block IP's from starting a chat - comma separated list.
        $conf['block'] = '0.0.0.0, 255.255.255.255';

// Allow booting of operators
        $conf['boot_client'] = true;

// Allow operators to delete transcripts
        $conf['opdelete']=true;

// Place in demo mode, system will constantly set the admin user and password to admin/admin
        // Don't be stupid and do this on a production system, it's simply to allow testing without
      // having some smuck lock you out
      //$conf['demomode']=true;

// Regional info
        // The language you wish to use
        $conf['lang'] = 'english';

// Time offset from GMT
        $conf['offset'] = -5;
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 07:22:52 PM by WiFiTech » Logged
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 08:10:06 PM »

Have you remedied this error, because when I visit your hcl site I get the setup page? 
WiFiTech
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 08:14:07 PM »

No I have not, I am however reuploading and trying to reinstall it again, the error I am getting on install is:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'hcltech'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 48
Access denied for user 'hcltech'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

So I must be getting closer, maybe  Huh

Okay now I am getting the following error.

Notice: Use of undefined constant HCL_DB_ROWS - assumed 'HCL_DB_ROWS' in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 260

Notice: Use of undefined constant HCL_DB_CACHE - assumed 'HCL_DB_CACHE' in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 263

Notice: Use of undefined constant HCL_DB_CLEARCACHE - assumed 'HCL_DB_CLEARCACHE' in /home/jkc1211/public_html/hcl/class/database.php on line 265

this repeats for about 10 times.

Not sure what I am doing wrong?

I edited the \class\database.php to match the config.php, I also did an update instead of a reinstall, It is allowing me to configure the departments and users. I will post my success or failure when I am done with the configurations.

Wish me luck?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:13:51 PM by WiFiTech » Logged
phpfixer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 12:22:40 AM »

You must have deleted or commented out the following at the top of your class/database.php file -

define('HCL_DB_ALL', 1);
    define('HCL_DB_ROWS', 2);
    define('HCL_DB_HEADERS', 4);
    define('HCL_DB_CACHE', Cool;
    define('HCL_DB_NOCACHE', 16);
    define('HCL_DB_CLEARCACHE', 32);

make sure there are no /* */ comments around them- you should never need to edit any files other than your templates or config.php file

What's your config file look like? (obviously, DO NOT post your passwords) but do try to copy and paste your config file, replacing any email addresses or passwords with ****** , and also, make sure you use a clean install of HCL 2.1.5

WiFiTech
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 12:39:19 AM »

Thanks everyone for the help. I seemed to have corrected the problem by doing an update after the install, it seems that the HCL_ was missing from the variable at the beginning. Not sure how republishing with MS Frontpage is going to effect the /hcl/ contents, but we shall see.

Thanks again, nice to see HCL back on the go.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: