Help Center Live Community
April 18, 2014, 12:37:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Install Problem.  (Read 3680 times)
smart
Not too much to say...

« on: September 21, 2008, 01:22:59 AM »

Hello,

I just download the newest version of HLC 2. 1. 7 but when i try to install it i get nothing but this.  I have many things installed with no porblems like forums and web site and billing system but this will not work at all.    (Please Help. ) :(

Install Path:
=========
hxxp: www.  xxxxxxxxxxx.  com/support/setup/index.  php

The website cannot display the page
 HTTP 500 
   Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.   
The website has a programming error.   

What you can try:
     Refresh the page.   

Go back to the previous page.   

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.  

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.  

- Smart
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 01:25:08 AM by smart » Logged
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:44:04 PM »

Yes, we would need more info to diagnose the problem, however a fresh install with all of the permissions set correctly might help. Quite frequently you will get that error if one of the server files is misconfigured. So check for any errors in your htaccess files and the like.

Ninjazz: Seriously? This thread has been dead for almost 9 months now! Please leave the dead topics (anything that hasn't been posted on for over a month) alone. There will be no zombie threads while I am watching!

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: