Help Center Live Community
April 16, 2014, 08:12:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Installation and integration  (Read 8061 times)
negocios
Not too much to say...

« on: February 09, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »

Hello

INTRODUCTION:

I run a portal that has two types of users: professional (companies) registered users and individuals.

The portal uses a CMS (. aspx) and we have a database with usernames and passwords.

What I would need is this:

When users LOGIN to their private area, they should be able to also LOG to HCL and open a ticket.

So the issue here is make sure that username and password database of the portal is always sync with HCL.

MAINTENANCE:
Also, I would need that once that is achieved, we have a regular communication so that we can perfectly understand HCL, how to use it, improve it where possible etc.

NOTE:
This portal has thousands of companies wanting a software like HCL
We are willing to open the door of HCL to these companies, helping with software localization, etc
So now we just need someone to help us start.
w3it
Not too much to say...

Resigned

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »

Interesting! Lets talk more.

Regards
Ian
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 02:10:02 AM »

Before you hire this out, you should see version three, as I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the new features that we've added to it, and very may well suit your needs right out of the box.

We are hoping to release it in a month..

how may I help you today?
w3it
Not too much to say...

Resigned

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 10:36:37 AM »

Hi HCL Admin
Anyone would think you don't want people to help in the forums after all. Ignored my PM to you and now taking a job away. Nice  Smiley

Regards
Ian
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »

We've not 'taken' anything from you. If that person want's to hire you, then that's their decision, take it up with them. Put your salesperson hat on and get busy.

Under your scheme, you'd have us let this man hire you and pay you to make things that may be replicated in a new release that's a month away, and pay you to make something that may very well be obsolete in a matter of days, and then accuse us of 'taking' something from you.

All that happened here was that we were honest and full disclosure and it collided with your economic interests.

You certainly should not make solicitations here if you're unwilling to accept the fact that we may have very well already added features and functionality that can compete with you and then be open and honest about it with our users.

w3it
Not too much to say...

Resigned

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »

That was a bit over the top!

Expression is difficult in the electronic world hence I used a smiley. As for your "under your scheme" and "economic interests" do excuse me but are you kidding? This is a little forum and I was helping out. Sorry if you do not get tongue in cheek humour and we all have to be incredibly serious or you get stamped on!

Although you express you are looking for help on your front page, you don't really need it, so why not remove that? Otherwise you're just going to ignore a lot of other people contacting you as well.

Never mind. Good luck with your product and I'll just be a quiet user from now on.

Regards
Ian
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

No offense intended here, simply replied to your message, not at all trying to 'stamp' you. I'm good with humour, go ahead and kill us with that.

You PM'd me 2 days ago, I've not had time to reply to that personally, and the other people that have asked to help are helping.

It is a hard read sometimes text messages, so excuse me if you feel I was too aggressive with my reply. In these times I'm the last that would want to be responsible for any one losing any money or job opportunities.

Anyway, cheers! :-)

negocios
Not too much to say...

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »

Ok, great, now that everything is clear, as a potential client of both of you, since I manage a portal with more than 3500 companies, and, like I said, HCL, with a bit of dedication, could handle not only my portal, but each company alone that is looking for a similar tool, I will wait this month to see what is going to be launched and hope that someone at HCL can tell me if you do custom development, and tutoring etc.

If possible to send just a quick info about what exactly is going to be launched that would be good to.

Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: