Help Center Live Community
July 23, 2014, 12:53:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Installation by cpanel  (Read 3873 times)
vitamin
Not too much to say...

« on: October 13, 2008, 08:41:12 AM »

Hi!
I installed the HCL from my cpanel, after installation at /public_html/help/, I went to the admin, there is Notes over there.
Here are my questions:
1, I want to put the icon in my main page, when offline appear this page:hxxp: www. helpcenterlive. com/hcl/module. php?module=HelpCenter, when online should be the other image, I can not find, someboday can point to me?

2, How to put the change-able icons into my main page? (I can insert a image and add a link with the www. website. com/help. just ask about 2 icons)

3, I try to use customer side to test my application.  but when I send a message to customer side, errors come out:

Notice: Undefined index: hcl_13 in /home/off48921/public_html/help/class/chat. php on line 60

Notice: Undefined index: hcl_13 in /home/off48921/public_html/help/class/functions. php on line 106

Notice: Undefined index: hcl_13 in /home/off48921/public_html/help/class/functions. php on line 110

Notice: Undefined index: hcl_13 in /home/off48921/public_html/help/class/functions. php on line 111

Notice: Undefined index: hcl_13 in /home/off48921/public_html/help/class/functions. php on line 112

How to fix it? :)

Many Thanks!

John
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:49:10 PM »

Hey, Ignore ninjazz Tongue That is a solution quite a few people have had. Browse around the forum and you will find solutions for number 3. As for 1 and 2, check in the templates files.

Ninjazz: Please leave the dead topics (anything that hasn't been posted on for over a month) alone. There will be no zombie threads while I am watching!

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: