Help Center Live Community
April 18, 2014, 09:46:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Installs correctly but doesn't work  (Read 3281 times)
fredc15
Not too much to say...

« on: March 29, 2009, 08:26:52 PM »

I've installed Live Center before and it is a great piece of software.   Lately, my installs are not working correctly.  I can install, login, setup operators, dept, and do the assigments.   After I install the code on the site, and login as an operator, I can't see if a visitor is on the site, but on the front side, it says "Live Support Online"  when I click there, i get the support off line page.

My hosting company says they haven't changed anything but mysteriously all of my live help installs stopped working correctly.   Here is my server stats:
PHP Built on:  Linux rs1. jbservers. net 2. 6. 9-78. ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 9 15:39:47 EDT 2008 i686
Database Version: 5. 0. 67-community
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5. 2. 9
Web Server: Apache
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi

any help is seriously appreciated in advance,

thanks,
-fred-
jsalis
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »

Sounds, like you are using Firefox 3. 0. 6 through 3. 0. 8.  There is a known issue with these browsers.  Unfortunately this effects a full third of my visitors.  If version 3 is not released soon with a fix for this I may write a patch myself.  I am only beginning to use HCL and have another issue with it.  If I can resolve that issue, then I will determine this issue is worth resolving as well.  Otherwise I will personally have to abandon the application, because, as is, it just isn't a good fit for my site.  Hopefully these minor issues can be resolved as this application has a lot of potential.
fredc15
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 07:03:56 PM »

I tried to test in IE8 and still the same issue.  :-\  Guess I'll waite for version 3.   The software has been fantastic for years and worked solidly for a long time.   I personally just started seeing issues within the last 3-4 months
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: