Help Center Live Community
April 20, 2014, 07:30:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a Firefox 3.08 Fix  (Read 4441 times)
usvi4me
Not too much to say...

« on: April 10, 2009, 02:05:28 PM »

I narrowed down my challenges with a fresh in stall of Help Center Live.

I received these errors when installing and adding operators:
Undefined index: demomode in /home1/xxxx/public_html/livesupport/class/operator. php on line 257
Undefined variable: blob in /home1/xxxxx/public_html/livesupport/class/operator. php on line 196

But the operators were added.

When an operator signs in in Firefox, as soon as a customers clicks the button, the operator is knocked off - the customer gets a message everyone is busy.  However when an operator signs in using any other browser (Safari, Opera) all works - even if the customers contacts the operator via Firefox.

Do you have a fix for this ?
hardrock
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 07:45:08 AM »

hi,
i m also new in this.
i m also facing same problem but i m facing it even in IE as well.
can anybody please help?HuhHuh??
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 08:04:09 AM »

Give a fresh install a shot. The blob error is because you are not uploading an image most likely, the undefined index I am not too sure about (can't remember if I get that), however operators being kicked off is very strange. If you have applied the patches listed in the FF 3.0.8 topic, I would definitely recommend starting fresh (remember to clear your cache) and see if that fixes things

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: