Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 07:42:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP PLEASE!!!  (Read 2817 times)
gw
Not too much to say...

« on: May 18, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »

Hi! I cant get it to work, ive tried five times and now im tired.

This is the thing, i can install everything Ok.  Following the instructions.  I create a department, and when i create an operator it displaysthis error: Notice: Undefined variable: blob in /www/grafikaweb. com. ar/htdocs/demos/bigmarbles/chat/class/operator. php on line 196

And then when i assign the department to an operator or to me, i paste the code, but in the page i paste it it doesnt turn On-Line when i try to connect, and when i click on the icon to connect me to the live help it displays a contact form and Error message at the top! Can anyone help me!
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 01:30:12 AM »

That is most likely because you are not uploading a picture when you create the operator. You can ignore that error

Try using one of the other codes, as some do not work very well. Or just copy the code from the /hcl/index.php page

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: