Help Center Live Community
April 17, 2014, 05:11:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WinApp client Area Locked  (Read 5406 times)
hsg944
Not too much to say...

« on: October 10, 2008, 07:53:34 AM »

Hi,

i bought Winapp sometime ago but never used it.  but when i tried to login to my client area then it says that my account is locked for security reason and an email has been sent with unlock key.  But i haven't recieved email after waiting for 3-4 hours.  Could you unlock it or let me know whom i can contact.

Regards,

Monty
HCL Regular

back up.. Back Up.. BACK UP!

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »

i bought Winapp sometime ago but never used it.  but when i tried to login to my client area then it says that my account is locked for security reason and an email has been sent with unlock key.  But i haven't recieved email after waiting for 3-4 hours.  Could you unlock it or let me know whom i can contact.

Unfortunately for you, HCL is under new ownership and everything that has gone before is no longer so I don't know who you would contact regarding this matter.

On the bright side, a better version of HCL is nearly ready for beta testing and a new client is on the cards as well.  Please check back regularly to these forums to see the progress of both HCL and the new client.

back up.. Back Up.. BACK UP!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: