Help Center Live Community
April 21, 2014, 01:08:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Features & Demo  (Read 6262 times)
michellet
Not too much to say...

« on: April 13, 2009, 10:08:45 AM »

Is it just me or is there no list of features on the website?
I would like to see a list of features, also screenshots of the ticketing system or a working demo

stephensan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 12:52:47 PM »

As a newbie reading the forums it looks to me like the main developers are focused on bringing V3 out as soon as possible.

From the documentation alone I was able to get a working demo set up on a old machine ready for a presentation.   No mean feat as I'm not a linux guru by any stretch of the imagination.

I found the install (using Ubuntu) very straight forward and getting the hands on with the software has been a big eye opener.

Demo's are always a cool thing but in this case I'd really advocate ploughing into an install and simulating the work enviroment you're aiming for.

There's a lot of folks more able than I am within the forums to talk more about the product but if there's anything I can provide feedback on the specifics you're after I'd be more than happy to respond.

Cheers

Stephen
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »

Bit of an old post, but I guess it is something good to reply to. There IS a demo, but it doesn't work right now. Some idiot decided to change the password, and the cron job that resets it is broken Sad However I would be glad to answer any questions that you have, or even show you the one I am setting up

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
stephensan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 09:47:27 PM »

Maybe that's a good area where the community could help out?

The demo has been down for a while and I seen a few comments that there's a lack of a features list.   Might not be a bad idea to rope in some assistance to keep the front of house up to date while the guru's get ready to launch version 3.

Thoughts ?
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 02:43:41 AM »

I think that is a great idea! I would be willing to throw up a basic demo page sometime on my home server. I just need to get my ports set up properly. As for a feature list, I don't know all of what is in HCL as I am fairly new to it, but I am sure if a couple of us just go through the website and program a few times, we will find a large list

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: