Here is a compatibility list that daemonkin and I have compiled
|XP - FF3||OSX - FF3||OSX - Safari 4||OSX - Chromium (2.0.181)|
|Client||XP - Chrome||Works||Untested||Untested||Untested|
|OSX - Safari 3||Works||Untested||Untested||Untested|
|OSX - Safari 4||Untested||Fails - 1||Fails - 2, 5||Fails - 5|
|OSX - FF3||Untested||Fails - 1||Fails - 2, 3, 4||Fails - 3, 4|
|OSX - Chromium (2.0.181)||Untested||Fails - 1||Fails - 2, 3||Fails - 5|
- 1 - Operator window fails to load properly.
- 2 - Need to refresh the operator window to see chat requests.
- 3 - Operator does not receive any messages.
- 4 - Client does not receive any messages.
- 5 - Client cannot get into a chat after being accepted.
Reworking the issues numbering, added a few more tests. What works and what doesn't?
- Win FF3 works as an operator
- OSX FF3 doesn't work as an operator
- OSX Safari 4 doesn't works as an operator
- OSX Chromium doesn't works as an operator
- Win FF3 works as an client
- OSX FF3 doesn't work as an client
- OSX Safari 3 works as an client
- OSX Safari 4 doesn't works as an client
- Win Chrome does work as an client
- OSX Chromium MIGHT work as an client
If you would like to contribute, we have a topic going here
where you can post what browsers work and what don't. Please be sure to post both the client and operator
browsers (and versions) AND the operating system