Help Center Live Community
April 18, 2014, 06:32:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: live chat not connecting  (Read 7703 times)
lozzza
Not too much to say...

« on: July 17, 2009, 10:29:43 PM »

hey, ive done everything i am told to do, even my host hostgator support sevice cant work this one out,

here is a screen shot of my problem.

thats all it does, it just stays on that page and does not connect, just says please wait while we connect you.
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »

And, just like we ask EVERYONE, what browser and operating system are you using for client and operator?

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
lozzza
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 12:16:12 PM »

Quote from: SpenserJ link=topic=1027. msg4298#msg4298 date=1247869643
And, just like we ask EVERYONE, what browser and operating system are you using for client and operator?

Spenser

i dont like your attitude by the way, you meant to be helping people not being all cockey  >:(. 
im using safari and firefox.  i thought it wd have been dam obvious in my screen shot  :-\ Huh
ninjazz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »

It's not that he is being cocky.  It's just that everyone who used HCL in the past has become very complacent ever since the HLC has taken a turn for the worse.

With no project roadmap, public beta, or even a blog. .  and not to mention the post on the site claims it has been in beta testing almost 6 months now.  In that time the new owner has let dwindle away, Chome has gone from beta to public, Internet Explorer 8 came out, and Firefox has made many updates to its core security and code. 

Kudos to you HCLAdmin.  Not that you will read this, and if you were too I doubt you would care all that much. 

ninjazz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 01:10:39 PM »

oh and if you really want to use this that bad. . .

hxxp: www. helpcenterlive. com/smf/empty-t973. 0. html

Here is a very nice post.  Btw you can thank that cock asshole spencer for that. . .

He also doesn't like to have to copy and paste things.  He feels that you should be able to use the search function.  However I tend to disagree with him because this should be on the front page of the website.  OR in a new board all together.  As the boards have become very condiluted with crap posts like this one here ( with the exception of my productivenss as show here )
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 07:09:33 PM »

i dont like your attitude by the way, you meant to be helping people not being all cockey  Angry
im using safari and firefox.  i thought it wd have been dam obvious in my screen shot  Undecided Huh

I'm sorry, its just that everyone that comes here does absolutely no research for themselves and its pissing me off! I am not "meant" to be helping people, I am coming here and volunteering in order to try and help out with this program. But due to imbeciles not even trying to solve their own problems (not saying that is you, but others are like that), I am not even sure I want to anymore!

As for the screenshot, I didn't see any screenshot in your post and I thought you mislinked it. However I just tracked down the URL and I now see that you are using a Mac. Mac's do not work with HCL, and there is nothing you can really do to fix that. So IMO you would be best finding something else. HCL is a POS right now, but once they launch v3 it will be quite nice

Ninjazz: Why don't you screw off? Do you enjoy bashing me? Lets see you come help people day after day then! And when I say that, I mean without digging up ancient threads just to get your post count up! Infact, how about you start offering people support and I will be the one that leaves! I am fed up with this BS from you

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
ninjazz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 09:19:15 PM »

IM CRUSHED SPENCER!!! I TOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!

OH YEAH DIGGING UP OLD POSTS JUST TO GET MY THREAD COUNT UP!!! HA.. I ONLY HAVE 10  POSTS...

and like I said I dug all that crap up by mistake... I made a mistake by sorting by threads who didn't have ANY replies. NEVER AGAIN!!

If you take a look at the posts I did make that mistake I have since deleted all the comments.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:23:58 PM by ninjazz » Logged
lozzza
Not too much to say...

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 04:05:22 PM »

its cool, thanks for the reply anyway, maybe v3 will work on mac hopefully, and maybe i would recommend for the admin to have a donation button e. t. c.  i'm sure people would be more than happy to since this script is on all the fantastico auto installers in cpanel. 

& ninjazz why get involved, why you picking a fight?
if u a man u would not bother replying (or women haha)
lozzza
Not too much to say...

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »

EDIT: woops i see already ther eis a donate button haha
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 09:04:37 PM »

V3 does work on a mac, as I have one and I have tried v3 already (Oh goodness will you ever love it!), and as for the donate button, HCL is now owned by a larger company, and they had paid a substantial amount for the rights to HCL, so I doubt a donate button will recoup any costs. But it is definitely nice to have that donate button there anyways.

I am quite surprised that they still have it in fantastico however, considering all of the issues that exist in the current release!

@ninjazz... Yes, you have 10 posts now, but at the time you had 40+. But I am done fighting over this... either screw off and stop the name calling, or take over the volunteer stuff and help people out!

My apologies for the rough start that you and I got off to Lozzza, I am not sure why the image didn't show for me.  I hope you keep checking back for when V3 is released, as it is going to be quite delightful!

Spenser

ninjazz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 07:26:13 AM »

nah @#$@ all of yous
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: