Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 12:49:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Live chat wont work  (Read 7761 times)
nmp123
Not too much to say...

« on: July 27, 2007, 06:23:33 PM »

I installed HCL on my website today and I put the html script on my website. When I sign into the admin for HCL and click live help it opens the box and looks like im on. But when I go to the website the pic says im off line and when you click it, it says to fill out a support ticket. How do I fix this?

Nick
nmp123
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 06:51:04 PM »

and I got this error message when I filled out the contact us form

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/nmphosti/public_html/tnsgaming/class/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 209

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :25 (Unknown error) in /home/nmphosti/public_html/tnsgaming/class/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 209
funsun
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 07:11:21 PM »

I installed HCL on my website today and I put the html script on my website. When I sign into the admin for HCL and click live help it opens the box and looks like im on. But when I go to the website the pic says im off line and when you click it, it says to fill out a support ticket. How do I fix this?

Nick

Have you set up operators and departments?  If you have you have to delegate the priority of the operator in the assignments tab of the system configuration area.  Once you have done that you should be online. Note the admin is not a user (or at least he cannot be the main priority contact - I have found this out in my experience with it).
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 07:13:08 PM by funsun » Logged
funsun
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 07:11:57 PM »

and I got this error message when I filled out the contact us form

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/nmphosti/public_html/tnsgaming/class/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 209

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :25 (Unknown error) in /home/nmphosti/public_html/tnsgaming/class/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 209

When you setup the departments did you enter in the correct ougoing mail server? According to that error you did not fill one in.
nmp123
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 09:42:13 PM »

How do I know what to set the mail servers to?
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 12:26:14 AM »

Either use an existing e-mail account, or set up a new one according to your hosting company, then enter all the mail information, just as you would for outlook express or thunderbird.

how may I help you today?
kayacan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 06:25:39 PM »

i have the same problem but i cant solve it Sad
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 06:30:36 PM »

Ok, which problem?  Not showing on-line or the getaddress error?  A little detail would help, the original poster didn't bother to say what web server, os, php version or anything else...

Sorry, but both problems could really be anything, so I need to have some specific info in order to help.

how may I help you today?
kayacan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 06:52:31 PM »

sorry i completed that by myself
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: