Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 03:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Main page redirection  (Read 3694 times)
Archbishop
Not too much to say...

« on: October 12, 2008, 04:58:36 PM »

Hello,
I have HCL installed on my web site with osTicket module.
Whenever a user wants to send me a description of the problem he submits form on my page: hxxp: www. mypage. com/contactme. php
Action of this form is set to "hxxp: helpdesk. mypage. com/module. php?module=osTicket&file=/modules/osTicket/open. php".

Then this message appears: "A support ticket has been created and a representative will be getting back to you shortly.  <blablabla>".

My question is - how to redirect this final page to e. g.  hxxp: helpdesk. mypage. com/youdidit. php?

Archbishop
cybergoblin
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 11:05:33 PM »

i dont have that module myself.
but logicaly it should have a php file with the html code or a template file with the html code.
either way in that file you will find the statement
"A support ticket has been created and a representative will be getting back to you shortly.  <blablabla>".
As you so nicely put it Tongue.
find where this text is located and you can replace it with a forward to any page you wish (or edit the result yourself).
a good choice of command would be to forward the completed page to
domain/youdidit.php?ticketsent=true
that way you can have some control and can in the "youdidit.php" do some code depending on the ticketsent statement and so on.
Archbishop
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 06:53:17 PM »

Quote from: cybergoblin link=topic=674. msg3058#msg3058 date=1223849133

find where this text is located and you can replace it with a forward to any page you wish (or edit the result yourself). 
Actually it won't work, because HCL files, which send header, includes osTicket module's files, which send another headers and make some action.
If I redirect HCL page, then code of osTicket won't be executed!

I want to have ticket submitted by user in my DB, but I don't want to show him osTicket's default page.

Any more suggestions, please? :)

Archbishop
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: