Help Center Live Community
July 24, 2014, 09:26:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Many Problems :(  (Read 3873 times)
onyx
Not too much to say...

« on: April 10, 2009, 03:18:19 AM »

I had HCL on a website a while back and absolutely loved it but now can't seem to get it to function properly :(

After installation had difficulty getting the image codes to generate, had to do the change to "imagex" in the coding. . . .  then couldn't get it to show online, finally got that fixed, and now it absolutely refuses to track visitors and/or show their info. . .

When a chat is initiated all of the information is just blank and it says that the person chatting has been online for 300000 days. . . . 

Regardless, I have installed crafty syntax as a temp substitute, though it's not really my favorite in the world, I am hoping that V3 of Help Center Live is available soon (unless it is and I'm missing it)

Anyone know a round about date when V3 will launch so I can grab it up and switch back to HCL?Huh
Johnbert18
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 06:05:01 AM »

Take note that you must strictly putting unsure codes.

HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 09:05:10 AM »

I definitely didn't understand what John said... but try using one of the other image codes. Or just copy the code straight from the main page, as that seems to work fairly well.

As for V3, it is still in beta testing, however the developer(s) are all busy with life and paying jobs, so not much is happening right now. I have been trying to take care of the forum wherever I can so that they can focus on code, however bringing home the bread is more important than working on this project. I really hope they open up the code though, as there are so many willing and able people who would work on it with them (myself included!)

But definitely give some of the other codes a shot, and if that still doesn't work then let me know and we can try and find something else

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: