Help Center Live Community
July 24, 2014, 02:02:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monitor/Spying  (Read 5078 times)
chu_bun
Not too much to say...

« on: May 19, 2009, 06:40:27 PM »

Is there a way for the admin to monitor/spy on a chat session by another operator?  Thanks.
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 08:01:09 PM »

Well, I am actually just discussing a bug that allows that to happen with Brian in this topic, so you could try and use the same glitch for yourself.  Basically what happens is when a request comes in, it will display it on all operators screens, and then when it is accepted, it forgets to remove it from everyones screen. So technically you could accept the chat after someone else accepts it and just read what it written. Or you could view the logs after the chat as well

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
chu_bun
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 10:54:55 PM »

Will this increase the response time?  The admin will need to had the highest priority (otherwise, an operator may click "Accept" before the request is listed on the admin window), and others operators will have to wait longer for the request to show up on their window.
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 11:03:04 PM »

Yes, I think it is 30 seconds per priority. So if an admin is on, they have 30 seconds to respond before it is listed in priority 1 screens, who have 30 seconds before priority two screens, etc

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: