Help Center Live Community
April 16, 2014, 05:20:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help in code for flash  (Read 8328 times)
zoom23
Not too much to say...

« on: May 30, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »

Hello
I make my website full flash and I want to use live support in it can any one help me to have a code to appear in my flash project (online or offline ) for my team work
thanks
CroszNet
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 03:24:41 PM »

For this system best way to do that would be to add the html code to the index. php for the hcl system then add your code to pull the flash web site in.

To keep your site all flash :- Is to call a jpg from a folder on your site into a movie clip.  You need to do 2 parts for this to work.  Open your flash website Document.  Create a new movie symbol and add the code below

//load Graphic Behavior
   this. loadMovie("hxxp: www. yoursite. com/hcl/icons/support. jpg");
   //End Behavior

export and your flash side is done.

then change the php script code to over write the support. jpg file each time your operators are on or offline on hcl.
I can do the flash but I dont Know This hcl Script or php well enought to tell you what to change in the hcl sorry.  I know it can be done in php using code like this

This code will not work its just a php example of writing and uploading
move_uploaded_file($_FILES['pic_filename']['tmp_name'],"". $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']. "/images/album/$directoryname/". $_FILES['pic_filename']['name']. "");
chmod($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']. "/images/album/$directoryname/". $_FILES['pic_filename']['name'],0777);
copy($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']. "/images/album/$directoryname/". $_FILES['pic_filename']['name'],"". $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']. "/images/album/$directoryname/$dirname_thumb/". $thumb_name);
chmod($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']. "/images/album/$directoryname/$dirname_thumb/$thumb_name",0777);

So It should be able to be done in Hcl
May be one of the kind php & hcl gurus will help us out haha This would be a nice feature then I can add some cool effects to the flash online & offline logo.  If your going to attempt it make sure you set chanmod 777 on the folders where your writing.

xpresschiro
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 01:14:26 PM »

For inserting the animation in our website, the most suitable option is flash language.  We know that flash is a language in which we can develop a animation very easily .  Many types of critical games are easily develop in flash.  Flash has some predefined tools so that you can use it very easily.  We know that flash is a very interesting and very enjoyment.  Thanks to read my comment

Chiropractic care Maryland
 Chiropractic centre Maryland
avbm1980
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 11:19:42 AM »

Hello
I make my website full flash and I want to use live support in it can any one help me to have a code to appear in my flash project (online or offline ) for my team work
thanks

Hi friends,
              I have read all the statement of the forum. I am writing the own idea about the forum. I know that website is a collection of the module and every module has some specific information. If you want to include the flash code in the information then some suggestion is needed .I think without the help ,we can't develop a interesting website .Thanking you.

Business College Queensland

Government Training Assistance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: