Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 05:21:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED THEME DOCUMENTATIONs  (Read 8001 times)
irperera
Not too much to say...

« on: July 13, 2007, 07:48:51 PM »

Hey guys;

i want to know how to go about styling and skinning HCL

thanks
irperera
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:42:54 AM »

If your familure with Smarty templates, http://smarty.php.net then you should have no problem with theming in HCL, as we use the Smarty system.  Version 3.0.0 will be adding more features for theme artists, and we really need everyones feedback on how we can enhance themes.

how may I help you today?
dclune
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:38:59 AM »

I have started the process of writing the theme documentation.... *Sigh*

Documentation is always important, but its such a drag Tongue

I cant give an exact date of completion, but I aim for about the two week mark... I know, I know... its ages away... but there is alot to take on, and I only write documentation at night when I am doing my ambulance night shift.

So as long as people stop hurting themselves all the time, I will be able to complete this task quicker Smiley
~Ciao for now
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 08:24:33 AM »

I have started the process of writing the theme documentation.... *Sigh*

Documentation is always important, but its such a drag Tongue

I cant give an exact date of completion, but I aim for about the two week mark... I know, I know... its ages away... but there is alot to take on, and I only write documentation at night when I am doing my ambulance night shift.

So as long as people stop hurting themselves all the time, I will be able to complete this task quicker Smiley
~Ciao for now

If you like, start a post or series of posts, and put up documentation as you go, then we can copy and paste it into the install handbook in the portal portion of the site.  That way others can comment, make suggestions, etc.

So now we have a paramedic to go with the fireman... Smiley  I honestly don't approve developers based on emergency services backgrounds.  Of course many times people with those backgrounds have a spirit of giving. Smiley

how may I help you today?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: