Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 06:17:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: embed into an existing website  (Read 7204 times)
mtgt
Not too much to say...

« on: June 17, 2008, 12:03:54 AM »

Hi,

Before use that tool into my website, I would like to know if it's possible to include it into my website easily.
The website's structure is in PHP, it built around an index which load all pages.

Thanks in advance for your answer
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 12:38:18 AM »

Yes, it's easy.. download it, upload it to a folder, like 'chat' or 'hcl' and then run through the installer.. Help Center Live is all ready to run  under PHP..

how may I help you today?
technista
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 03:46:19 PM »

I'm also trying to integrate HCL into my site's look and feel.   I want it to look like my primary site with logo, navigation, etc. . . 

To achieve this, I have been modifying mod_HelpcCenter. tpl and have been successful (as long as I make CSS changes within admin. css. ).  However, what I would like to do is use my site's main style sheet (main. css) to style mod_HelpCenter. tpl.  This way, any changes I make to the main site will be automatically updated on the HCL launch page too.  Main. css resides in the root folder of my site.  I have tried to link the template file to main. css, but it is ignored.  Am I attempting something that is impossible, or is there some way for HCL templates to be styled by an external stylesheet?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: