Help Center Live Community
April 18, 2014, 04:04:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need immediate Information  (Read 7518 times)
Ajay Parmar
Not too much to say...

« on: July 07, 2009, 01:31:33 PM »

Hi

There is one link in chat window : Focus Window :- on or off

what is the use for this link ?

Thanks

Ajay A.  Parmar
lucas.inacio
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

I'm not a developer, i use it many times in my website and it's so useful, the link is to allow the window that opens when you receive a new mensage, i mean, when you receive a new mensage, a window with the mensage apears automatically but when this link is off, it doesn't appear automatically.

ps.  sorry for english i'm 18 year old br new developer xD
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 11:44:17 PM »

Thanks for covering that one Lucas! As he said, it basically controls whether any new chat requests will pop up in front of whatever you are currently doing. If Focus window is on, it will pop up on top, if it is off, it will just flash in the task bar

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
helpd
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 08:08:26 AM »

dfgas

designer wow goldGreg Street posted morewow pobuttons as a tankt anking can hold for many tanking classes.
Amarillas
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 04:29:35 AM »

There is a lot of speculation around why home burglary and home invasions have increased in the last six months to almost epidemic proportions.  A lot of people blame it on the economy.  Desperate people who are having a hard time making ends meet resort to home burglary because it is one of the easiest of all crimes to commit and the chances of getting caught are minimal.  That's a sad commentary in it of itself and the subject of another discussion at another time-not here, not now.

china electronics wholesale discount spy sunglasses camera keychain spy cameras
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: