Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 07:41:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not support Firefox?  (Read 7946 times)
maketop
Not too much to say...

« on: March 29, 2009, 12:01:25 PM »

hi all,
I just install one HCL on my website.  It looks work fine on IE7 and Safari.  But on Firefox3, the client side alway show 'is connect. . '.

bilabila. com
e-Stonia.co.uk
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 01:31:08 AM »

Hi,

Exactly the same problem here.   Installed 2.  1.  7 and works fine on IE7 but on Firefox 3 and Chrome it says "Please wait while we connect you" and then nothing happens.   When I have admin in IE then it tells that there was a chat request and I can accept it but if the client is not IE then it will stay "Please wait while we connect you"

Is there anyone with same problem and possible solution?

Thanks,
Kaspar

e-Stonia. co. uk - web development, internet marketing and (web) video production + dvd video business cards
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 10:12:45 PM »

If you would take 30 seconds to read the forum you would see that there are multiple topic detailing how to fix that.

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 04:55:16 PM »

Spoon feeding the idiots does not help us out Ninjazz... if you see ANY of my posts, you can get a link to the message that tells how to fix it, and if you browse the forum at all before asking for help, you will find someone that has had the same issue. So thank you for helping out, but they know how to find the issue, they just need to put in some work to get it done.

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
75w3EB
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 07:14:07 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: