Help Center Live Community
April 16, 2014, 08:11:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not working.Always showing Offline.  (Read 9043 times)
allforyou
Not too much to say...

« on: January 21, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »

hi,I have installed 2. 1. 7 hcl on my server.
but
live chat alwasys shows OFFLine.
The same issue as the online demo(hxxp: www. helpcenterlive. com/demo/).
safeandsound
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 04:37:42 PM »

I am having the same problem.
lvalics
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »

Just go offline and get back online and will work.

Best Regards,
Valics Lehel
http://www.grafxsoftware.com
ausmark
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 12:54:23 PM »

nope.  I loged out too.
pateld
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »

I have the same issue.  Just installed HCL 2. 1. 7 and I can not make any operator/admin live.

How do we fix it? I tried status ONLINE but does not reflect any changes on system.  Even after login as admin in system, the "Operators" screen always show everyone offline.

No error message in php console.

Help Please . . . .  Thanks.
jolsenblues
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »

diy
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 05:43:28 PM »

Under table hcl_operators there is

user:admin  passoword 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3  and the othe columns folowing

Since i am using admin admin as useraname and psw I guess that if someone puts

21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3 as a password in table hcl_operators  (i mean through sql) the psw might change to admin!!

edit just to make it clearer
 under 2.      1.      5 the clients sees ths admin offline BUT the admin can track when a customrs comes in the page .     

Under 2.      1.      7 the client see the admin on line - the admin cannot see the customer and the admin dialog box does not have an initiate or other button

Has anybody actually made this work ?

using 2.        1.        5 installed through fantastico i am always offline using 1,2,7 i am online but cant see the request!!!!

edit version 2.     .     1.     7 worked under IE 6  edit 3-3-2009 and with IE 7 BUT both admin and user must use IE

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:38:31 PM by diy » Logged
7788ss
Not too much to say...

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »

I am having the same problem. 
Please help me!
ahughes3
Not too much to say...

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 02:19:47 PM »

Hi there, I am a new user of help centre live and I'm looking forward to getting started.   Problem is, I have the same issue as posed here.   I can't seem to get the chat icon to show as online, even though i am logged in and it's telling me there is someone on my website.

When I set the system up the end step was to click on "launch request monitor" when exiting system configuration.   I can't find any button, menu, icon which says launch request monitor.

Did anyone get a resolution to this issue yet?

Thanks

Andy (non techy, non clever, non patient  Grin)
kickasseditor.com
Not too much to say...

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 09:54:53 PM »

I had this issue as well.  But, I figured out the problem! In the system configuration, when you generate code to put on your website, try generating image code.  I originally tried generating the HTML only code, but the button always indicated offline, even when I was logged in (although, if you clicked on the button, it did open live chat, but who would click on it if it says offline?).  Anyhow, I tried generating the image code instead, inserted it on my website, and I now have a properly functioning button.  (It still does limit the length of each line, but that's okay, as you wouldn't want to keep your co-chatter waiting for ages while you type a really long message, and then waiting yourself while he reads it. ) Hope it works for the rest of you!
raedixon4
Not too much to say...

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 09:43:43 AM »

I am not able to work any combination of anything to see visitors on hot pages or anything.   I have setup departments and assigned my user to it.   Always offline.   I can select different departments in my offline messages but operators stay offline even with the live help window open.   I have the debug information for anyone who can help me.   I deleted the installation and database and started fresh but it still is the same thing.   Oh, and yes my config file does say that it should monitor chats, etc.   Thanks for any help in advance.   

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Apache/2. 2. 11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2. 2. 11 OpenSSL/0. 9. 8b DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1. 4 PHP/5. 2. 8 Server at www. helpcenterlive. com Port 80